Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Baking

HI GOOD DAY TO ALL!!!


              Im just a little tired today,shall we say little zombie as well :( Its my first time that i felt very tired and sleepy :3 maybe because its  Winter time?? I clean the house upstairs but its fast and easy job , Jera help me so everything was fine .Even tired today,the other side is happy I got my Baking Equipment today, I asked a favor to my host-dad if he can buy me a baking tools,and baking ingredients ,because I am planning to bake a cake this Saturday Morning woooooh!!! | A Black Forest Cake| Just try hehehe :)So very Satisfied!! Thank you Host-family,You're such an angel always,you're generous and kind.I am lucky to have you.







From now on I will start baking and making alternative food,you know its nice to explore some things.And I loved  to bake a cake. I am excited !! :)Happy Tuesday :)

No comments: