Saturday, December 19, 2015

Travelers Guide

HI GOOD DAY TO ALL!!!


              Its my 2 days off ,I woke up 13:00 ,then ate my breakfast or lunch ? :) . All are awake but me so sleepy hahaha so cold outside ,while Im  watching movie ,suddenly I  slept  on the couch zzzzZZ!.But I remember I had a dream,that I went to Italy,Paris,Greece and Egypt haha WHAT A DREAM??!!.. Im hoping that it become true but its only a Dream :) .Anyways when I scan my Facebook today I read about a news for Travelers..All travelers you should be up to date on routine vaccinations while traveling to any destination. Some vaccines may also be required for travel.




ROUTINE VACCINES -  Make sure you are up-to-date on routine vaccines before every trip. These vaccines include measles-mumps-rubella MMR vaccine, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine, varicella ,chickenpox vaccine, polio vaccine, and your yearly flu shot.

MOST TRAVELERS -  get travel vaccines and medicines because there is a risk of these diseases in the country you are visiting.

HEPATITIS A -  CDC recommends this vaccine because you can get hepatitis A through contaminated food or water in the Philippines, regardless of where you are eating or staying.

TYPHOID - You can get typhoid through contaminated food or water in the Philippines. CDC recommends this vaccine for most travelers, especially if you are staying with friends or relatives, visiting smaller cities or rural areas, or if you are an adventurous eater.




STAY HEALTHY AND SAFE WHEN TRAVELLING

Eat and drink safely,Prevent bug bites,Stay safe outdoors,Keep away from animals,Reduce your exposure to germs,Avoid sharing body fluids,Know how to get medical care while ,safe transportation,Maintain personal security.





           

No comments: