Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Paris Tourist Destination

HI GOOD DAY TO ALL!!!


              I just remember and Ive seen my old pictures for  my  1 week vacation in Paris last April and such an unforgettable moments while I am there :).From Norway it took 1 and half hour by plane going to Paris ,my  childhood friend Jovelyn pick me in the airport when I came .We ate at Mc donalds then went home ,we took a train going to there apartment .We went At Notre Dame Church,Montmartre,Arc de triomphe,Champs Elysees,Sacre- coeure,Disneylnad,Place de la Concorde,Love lock bridge,Louvre Pyramid and thier Famous spot ! EIFFEL TOWER and more.


















My dream came true because Paris is one of my favorite place and its a lifetime experience.And thank you to my Host-mom she given me this as my Birthday present .

No comments: