Tuesday, December 15, 2015

More Fun In The Philippines

HI GOOD DAY TO ALL!!!


             I Hope you had a nice day ? well, I had beautiful day guys :) .I had a longer time with my bed,you know what I mean?hehehe sleep,I got more blessings today as well.I received a good news that my vacation its confirmed!! :P next-year .One of my dreams will see the beauty of my own country Philippines ,Palawan !! .do you know guys? that Palawan belongs to the 7 wonders of the world?the latest survey was a year ago.Their famous UNDERWATER RIVER Located in Puerto Prinsesa Palawan.Im excited to go there ..!!! here some photos of my Dream place.


 







I am proud of my country there is a lot of tourist spot where you can enjoy  the view  and  relax :)
I'm hoping you can come also and discover the wonderful country of Philippines.
 you can visit also this website for further information  Its more fun in the Philippines  .

No comments: